Pest Control for Mice
Mouse plagues in Australia have occurred several times throughout parts of Australia since wild mice were introduced by European colonists along with the First Fleet in 1788. Once they enter your estate, it is very hard to expel them. They can multiply quickly and can be the reason behind serious damage to your estate. Mice find shelter in our homes as they get everything there for their survival, like food and water. It is not easy to get rid of them, so it is important to call out for professional pest control services for mice to do the job. QUICK Pest Control in Melbourne is known to do the job with excellence and have always given satisfactory results to their clients.
Nowadays, rodents are a very common problem for almost the whole of Melbourne. They are almost everywhere around us. We can just prevent them from entering our estates but can’t halt their existence altogether. So it is better that you take care of all the eatables in your house, do the dishes before you go to bed so that they can’t find food at your place and keep the food containers tightly closed. Also, take care that all the sewage openings at your place are tightly covered so that they can’t come through that. It is possible that even after taking all the preventive measures they get into your house, in such cases, QUICK Pest Control Brunswick Services can help you with our professional Pest Control Services for Mice in Melbourne.
Rodents (rats & mice) are most likely to be found at restaurants and hotels as there is the most food available and cleanliness is not up to the mark no matter how hard you try, as food is cooked in the bulk there, which they need the most. With that keeping in mind, QUICK Pest Control in Melbourne also provides commercial pest control services for mice, so that you can keep the hygiene of your restaurant/hotel up to the mark and can maintain your reputation in the market.
How to know that you’ve got mice infestation at your place?
Most of the time mice sneak out at night in search of food when you are sleeping, so it might be possible that they are infesting at your place for a long time and you don’t have any idea. In such cases, you can look for the signs of their infestation and take preventive measures accordingly.
- Pay attention to the noises you hear: At night, when rodents are most active or even during the day, you can hear them squeaking and chattering between the wall partitions, in false ceilings, lofts and basements. Pay attention to these sort of noises, these are the signs of their infestation at your place.
- Strong Foul Smell: When any mice are dead or they urinate, a strong disturbing smell is produced. This can be the sign of their heavy infestation or infestation for a long time. The smell is so strong that even after their removal it takes time to completely get rid of the smell.
- Droppings: As mice usually come out at night in search of food, look for their droppings the next morning. It is small and dark, approximately 3-8 mm in length and scattered randomly. You may find them in the hidden places like under the sink, in the cabinets, cupboards etc.
- Live or Dead mice: During the day time, you can spot dead or alive mice roaming around your place. The dead mice produce a very foul smell which is a clear sign of their heavy infestation at your place.
- Food leftovers: Although it is very rare to get to see half-eaten foods by mice, sometimes you can spot the inedible parts of the food, left behind by them. So if you find food leftovers in your cabinet or at unusual places, know that your place is infected by their infestation.
How to keep rodents away?
- Make sure that there is no uncovered or loose food in your cabinets. Always do the dishes before bed and don’t throw the leftover food in your indoor dustbin, so that they don’t find any food at your place.
- Make sure to close all the unnecessary openings in your estate. Close the gaps if there are any underneath your door through metal sheets or pieces of tin.
- Lay traps or use adhesive tapes at the places that have a higher possibility of their entry or infestation. Dispose of the traps or the tapes away from your estate.
- Maintain cleanliness at your place as much as possible, pests and rodents are most likely to infest at the places of dirt and warmth. Make sure to vacuum your place regularly.
In case, even after all the preventive measures taken by you, mice infestation happens at your place and it is out of your control, call for professional help in your local area, in Melbourne you can book an appointment with QUICK Pest Control Services to get an ace mouse to control service.
Pest Control Service for Mice at QUICK Pest Control Brunswick
We know the fact that the presence of mice and rodents can affect your daily life, from hygiene to comfort. Presence of mice at your restaurants, hotel or offices can hit your market reputation and loss in business. In the past, cases have also seen that the presence of mice has created serious damage to the property, like short circuits, as they gnaw the wires and cables.
To prevent all this, we provide effective and fast pest control services, so that the hygiene of your places stays good, which keeps your health and your business reputation up. We provide budget-friendly pest and rodent control services in Melbourne so that everyone can afford them and can make his/her family or business secure. You can book an appointment with us, any time of the day, we work 24*7 and 12 months in a year for you.
What Services do we offer?
We provide you with effective, reliable and innovative pest control solutions to commercial and residential properties in Melbourne. Our skilful team provides property, building, and pest inspection, and pest control services throughout Melbourne. We make sure that you live in complete safety and comfort.
- Cockroach Control Services Melbourne
- Flea Control Melbourne
- Pest Control for Ants
- Pest Control Services for Wasps
- Spiders Pest Control
- Pest Control Services for Bedbugs
- Pest Control for Mice
- Pest Control for Flea
- Pest Control for Rats
- Silverfish Pest Control Service
- End of Lease Pest Control
We're here you sort all your pest issues, 24x7 Pest Control Service, consistently. Hope to meet you soon! Call us today at 041 331 2361