Pest Control Services for Wasps
Almost all of us have got stung by a wasp in our lifetime and we know its harmful effects causing pain and swelling, but the ones who are allergic to stings can have more serious reactions due to it. When we are outdoors, we can take precautions of being wasps around and ensure that their bee nests are being managed properly, but if in case a bee nest is being built in your own home, then it is a matter of worry for you, especially if you have young kids at home. In such situations, QUICK Pest Control St Kilda Services is there to help you with our Pest Control Services for Wasps.
QUICK Pest Control Services provides same day pest control services for wasps in Melbourne, which makes you worry less about the health and safety of your family. Wasp infestation at your home or offices is a matter of concern for you, as even if it hurts any of your employees, it is going to affect your work anyway. Also, it is recommended to take wasp stings seriously as however in most cases it is not so serious but it can be dangerous if it produces an anaphylactic reaction.
Whenever you see even a single wasp around your estate, it is a sign of wasp infestation, in such a situation you must call for professional help through a good and reliable pest control service provider for wasps. We provide emergency services 24*7, so you can call us any time of the day and we claim to reach at your doorstep within minutes of you reaching us. Our pest control team of professionals are licensed and trained for providing their services. They take special care of your kids and pets so that aggressive wasps do not harm them while removing them.
We remove the wasp infestation from your estate from the root and guarantee that the problem won’t arise again too soon. There are indications that can make you recognise wasp infestation at your place.
Signs of Wasp Infestation
- If you are getting to see wasps more often around your place, then it is a sign that maybe wasps have built up a nest in your estate.
- Few species of wasps build their nest with wooden pieces, if you have been noticing small holes on the wooden surfaces at your place lately, then it may be an indication of wasp infestation at your place.
- For other indications, you can notice the route of a wasp to identify from where it is coming out and going in, to track its nest.
- Next indication could be a wasp nest itself. Look at the garage tops or rooftops, wasps are more likely to build their nest in the places at height.
Now that you got to know about wasp infestation at your place, you need to follow measures for the treatment.
Wasp Pest Control at QUICK Pest Control Services
- Call for professional help for the wasp control. In Melbourne, reach out for QUICK Pest Control St Kilda Services, we are best known for our pest control for wasps services.
- We identify the species of the wasps and then act accordingly for their removal.
- We take special care that our chemicals and techniques are safe for your family, especially for your kids, pets and older people.
- We also provide aftercare which means we advise you with protective measures to avoid problems in future.
- It is always advised not to treat a wasp nest by yourself, as a wasp nest may seem small, but it may be possible that it contains thousands of wasps.
- After our service, one of our professionals often pays a visit to your property to check that there are no wasps left.
There’s a truth behind wasp infestation, that is, all the wasps cannot be removed at once, as foraging wasps may take days to return to their home. So, if you see wasps buzzing around your house again, don’t panic. As they return to their home, they will also become contaminated and die eventually.
How to avoid Wasp Stings?
Almost all of us have experienced wasp sting in our lifetimes. Wasps usually sting when they feel threatened or if their nest is disturbed, as a form of defence. In the case of a wasp sting, we recommend you to follow the following steps:
- If you find wasps around you or at your place, the first and foremost thing you need to do is keep calm and don’t panic and move away from the place slowly.
- Do not swat them or flap your arms, this will make them aggressive and they will sting you in their defence.
- When going out for a picnic or camping, avoid wearing strong smells like strong perfumes, or fragrant shampoos or hair sprays etc.
- Cover your foods and drinks. Wasps may buzz around your food or sweet drinks, in search of food, always take care to cover it.
- While going out on picnics and camping, take care not to wear too bright clothes, as this may attract wasps.
- Also, take care of leaky taps in your estate, as wasps may sit on leaky taps for water.
- If you have young kids at home, take care that their hands are clean after eating, especially anything sweet.
- While having pets at home, make sure that there is no food left in their vessel and it is clean, as wasps may look for leftovers in their vessel in search of food.
How to treat Wasp Stings?
If you have been stung by a wasp for the first time ever in your lifetime, then your reaction may vary from the one who has been stung before. Some steps you can follow if you have become a sufferer:
- Use a cold ice pack to avid the swelling as much as possible.
- Take painkillers like paracetamol or ibuprofen to soothe any pain.
- Take tablets to avoid any swelling caused.
- If the problem persists, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
- Sometimes in rare cases, wasp sting may cause fatal allergic reactions, which shows symptoms like difficulty in breathing, vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, swallowing problems, in such a case immediately call for an ambulance.
To avoid any mishappening, call out for professional help from the best wasp pest control services in Melbourne, QUICK Pest Control St Kilda Services. We provide same day pest control services for wasps and clear any wasp infestation at your home within 30-45 minutes of us reaching at your place. Even after delivering our services, we provide after service to ensure that our treatment has been successful and the problem no longer exists.
What Services do we offer?
We provide you with effective, reliable and innovative pest control solutions to commercial and residential properties in Melbourne. Our skilful team provides property, building, and pest inspection, and pest control services throughout Melbourne. We make sure that you live in complete safety and comfort.
- Cockroach Control Services Melbourne
- Flea Control Melbourne
- Pest Control for Ants
- Pest Control Services for Wasps
- Spiders Pest Control
- Pest Control Services for Bedbugs
- Pest Control for Mice
- Pest Control for Flea
- Pest Control for Rats
- Silverfish Pest Control Service
- End of Lease Pest Control
We're here you sort all your pest issues, 24x7 Pest Control Service, consistently. Hope to meet you soon! Call us today at 041 331 2361